Sunday 2 March 2014

Mob Rule by Linda Kay Silva


Dallas Barkley is beginning to realize that the zombie man eaters destroying America are not her main concern. While Dallas and her friends are fighting off the zombies another kind of hell presents itself.

As America falls into ruin and there is no help forthcoming from the outside world, Dallas and her girlfriend Roper, battle on to lead their band of survivors back home to California. They need to establish another safe community for the survivors of the zombie apocalypse. Unfortunately, as they run from the rampaging zombies and wild dog packs, they come across something even more terrifying and horrendous. Dallas and her new found family are beginning to learn just what can happen when there is no law and order and the people of the country have been left to their own devices and run wild.

A group of men have banded together. They are survivalists. Anyone weaker than themselves are captured and kept totally under their control. They are unstoppable. Will Dallas and her group be captured? What happens when society has been taken over by mob rule?

Another blockbuster in this excellent, very well written, page turning series. Each book has me feverishly turning the pages until I reach the end. These books are far too short, I always want more. This is the third in this series. It can be read as a standalone, but I would strongly advise reading them in order. Not only to get the background on the characters, but you would be sorely missing out on some great books too.

Each chapter in Dallas and Roper’s fight for survival is totally different from the last. I never know what to expect. This makes for exciting reading. Just when I’ve thought ‘what more can happen, how much more can these people take’, along comes another storyline to keep me enthralled and on the edge of my seat.

I’m not sure how many of these books Linda Kay Silva has planned. But I hope it’s many more to come. I’m totally enthralled with these characters and I’m looking forward to many more adventures with them.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment